As all of you are well aware, RSA (which is arguably the largest information security conference) is just around the corner. This event is a great opportunity to connect with peers and vendors alike to learn from industry experts, share ideas, and most importantly, collect eccentric swag. The stress of ensuring everyone who attends RSA gleans value is alleviated by one thing, and one thing only: parties. All things considered, the time attendees spend outside of expo hours is limited, so for the sake of efficiency we are sharing the 6 parties we are most excited to attend. So without further adieu, here are our top parties (in no particular order):
- Roasting RSA– Monday February 29, 6:30-9:00pm, Terra Gallery – It is hard to imagine that comedy would ever disappoint- plus- we like our comedy like our chicken- roasted.
- Secure Hard, Party Hard– Tuesday March 1, 6:00-9:00pm, Novella – Work hard play hard, this party title says it all!
- Speakeasy Cocktail Party – Tuesday March 1, 6:30-9:30pm – If we are being honest, they had us at open bar.
- Carbon Black Party – Tuesday March 1, 7:00-10:00pm, Dirty Habit- When an event is held at an establishment like Dirty Habit…
- Blended Intelligence Party – Wednesday March 2, 5:00-9:00pm, Jewish Museum – This particular party is more than just a delightful pun- it includes premium wine and an interesting blend (see what I did there) of vendors.
- Cloud City Party – Wednesday March 2, 9:00pm-1:00am, Ruby Skye – This party has glowing recommendations across the board-not to mention there is a Harley Davidson on the line.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!