Indicators Over Cocktails: Iris Investigate for Financial Services
Join guest Tim Helming for a special edition of Indicators Over Cocktails focused on financial services. In this installment, tune in to learn how to take advantage of the most trusted online infrastructure data, anywhere, to reduce risk for your financial services organization and find threats faster. In this session Tim will demonstrate how to:
- Integrate DNS and domain data into your threat intelligence requirements
- Map adversary infrastructure in Iris Investigate to expose previously-unseen campaigns
- Infer targeting based on intelligence surfaced in Iris Investigate
This Month’s Mocktail: Grapefruit Rosemary Lemonade Sparklers
- 3 Pink Grapefruit
- 2 Lemons
- 32 oz Sparkling Water
- 4 Rosemary Sprigs
- Agave or stevia to taste (if desired)
- Use a citrus reamer to juice the grapefruits and lemons (or you can squeeze them by hand). Use a fine mesh strainer to remove any pulp or seeds.
- Pour into a coupe or martini glass.
- Add the sparkling water to your juice and mix well. Transfer to serving glasses with ice and finish with rosemary sprigs.
This Month’s Cocktail: Mai Tai
Source: http://www.chrisgall.com/pdt-book/ p. 168 (they in turn cite the Trader Vic’s Guide from 1972)
- 1 oz Banks 5 Island Rum
- 1 oz Rhum Clement VSOP
- 1 oz lime juice
- .5 oz Mari Brizard (or other) Orange Curacao
- .5 oz Kassatly Chtaura (or other) Orgeat
- Mint sprig
- Shake with ice and strain into chilled rocks glass filled with pebble ice
- Garnish with mint sprig