Squeeze the Day: Threat Hunt
Join Tim Helming for a special edition of Indicators Over Cocktails focused on the energy and critical infrastructure sectors. In this installment, tune in to learn how to take advantage of the most trusted online infrastructure data, anywhere, to reduce risk for your organization and find threats faster. In this session Tim will demonstrate how to:
- Integrate DNS and domain data into your threat intelligence requirements
- Map adversary infrastructure to expose previously-unseen campaigns
- Infer targeting based on intelligence surfaced in Iris
This Month’s Mocktail: Rose Fizz
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon of powder sugar
- .5 oz fresh lemon juice
- Fentimans Rose Lemonade to top
- Dry shake all ingredients except lemonade.
- Add ice and shake vigorously until almost a foamy texture.
- Top with rose lemonade.
This Month’s Cocktail: Evelyn’s Lemon Drop
Source: Colonel Panic himself (Tim)
- 1.5 oz vodka
- .5 oz St Germain
- .5 oz Lillet blanc
- Splash (.25 oz) lemon juice
- Shake with ice
- Serve up with optional sugar rim, or on the rocks