DomainTools 2023 Infosecurity Forecast
Is Cybercrime recession-proof?
2022 has been another eventful year for the infosecurity community. As security teams work tirelessly to improve their posture and defend their organizations, the unfortunate truth is malicious actors are simultaneously elevating their tactics and changing up their strategies.
While we can never fully know what the future holds, what we can do is use the knowledge and information regarding trends to theorize what could possibly occur in an effort to maintain a proactive stance against cybercriminals.
Join subject matter experts from DomainTools for a lively discussion on what to expect in the coming year. CTO, Sean McNee, CISO and VP of Information Technology Daniel Schwalbe, and Security Evangelist Tim Helming will conduct a roundtable discussion on their information security predictions. Highlights include:
- Continued fallout from the Ukraine war
- Discussion regarding the assumed recession and crimeware
- The continued proliferation of spam and phishing
- Industrial Control Systems compromise/extortion-as-a-service
- Unique challenges facing small to midsize businesses