Time for a Fruitful Investigation
Indicators Over Cocktails
Join guest Tim Helming for Indicators Over Cocktails – special retail edition. In this installment, enjoy a seasonal cocktail or mocktail and learn how to protect your company’s data and reputation by detecting and strategically monitoring threats. In this session, Tim will demonstrate how to:
- Use Iris to find potential counterfeit and spoofing domains to prevent fraud
- Leverage data to learn more about who or what is behind an IP address or domain in an attempted breach
- Automate processes and alerts to get crucial information faster and avoid alert fatigue
This Month’s Mocktail: Mango Mule
- 4-5 slices of cucumber
- 1 oz honey syrup
- 1.5 oz mango puree
- 1.5 oz fresh lime juice
- 1.5 oz ginger beer
- Muddle cucumber and honey syrup in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add the mango puree and lime juice and shake with ice vigorously.
- Strain into a copper mug.
- Top with ginger beer and stir.
This Month’s Cocktail: Jet Pilot
- 1 ounce Jamaican rum
- 3/4 ounce gold Puerto Rican rum
- 3/4 ounce 151-proof demerara rum
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce cinnamon syrup
- 1/2 ounce falernum
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
- 6 dashes Pernod
- 4 ounces crushed ice
- Cherry (garnish)
- Pour all of the liquid ingredients into a blender
- Add ice
- Blend on a fast speed for about 5-10 seconds
- Pour into a hurricane or margarita glass
- Garnish with a cherry