Upgrade the Hunt with Splunk and DomainTools
DomainTools is pleased to offer an update to the DomainTools App for Splunk. Users of the previous version of this app already know it provides direct access within Splunk to DomainTools’ industry-leading threat intelligence data on domain names—down to the people that control them and the connected infrastructure. And with this upgrade, we offer even more.
In this deep-dive webinar, Principal Security Strategist at Splunk, Ryan Kovar, and DomainTools Senior Integrations Solutions Engineer, Josh Rice, will discuss how the DomainTools App for Splunk enables customers to benefit from:
- A new Threat Hunting Dashboard for out-of-the-box domain risk assessment
- Ability to import DomainTools IOCs and discover malicious domains before they surface in your security logs
- Enhanced detection, monitoring and diagnostic capabilities within Splunk
- Richer context in Incident Review for Splunk ES customers
- Detection and monitoring use cases within Splunk
- Enhanced customization, self-service capabilities, and deeper contexts within Enterprise Security and support for Splunk 8.0
We invite you to register for this webinar to learn how Splunk and DomainTools can help take the hunt to the next level.