What to do When You've Been Popped
Indicators Over Cocktails
Join guest Tim Helming for a special edition of Indicators Over Cocktails focused on financial services. In this installment, tune in to learn how to take advantage of the most trusted online infrastructure data, anywhere, to reduce risk for your financial services organization and find threats faster. In this session Tim will demonstrate how to:
- Integrate DNS and domain data into your threat intelligence requirements
- Map adversary infrastructure to expose previously-unseen campaigns
- Infer targeting based on intelligence surfaced in Iris
This Month’s Cocktail: Campari Spritz
Source: Chad Anderson (he didn’t make it up, though he is still a man of many talents)
- 2 oz Prosecco
- 2 oz Campari
- 1 oz club soda
- 1 green olive
- Stir, garnish with the olive
This Month’s Mocktail: Winter Shandy
Source: By Josh Harris of Trick Dog in San Francisco for The Seedlip Cocktail Book.
- 2 oz Spice 94
- 1 oz Spiced Apricot Ceylon Shrub*
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon sugar syrup
- 3 oz Erdinger Nonalcoholic beer
- Combine all ingredients in a glass with ice and stir to combine.
- Garnish with grapefruit zest and grated nutmeg.
*Spiced Apricot Ceylon Shrub: Place 5 green cardamom pods, in a pan and dry fry until toasted and tinged brown. Transfer to a large saucepan and add 1.25 cups of Ceylon tea, 1 cup of dried apricots, 3 cups superfine sugar, 1.5 tsp black pepper, and .5 tsp salt and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and leave to cool. Add the vinegar, then strain and bottle the shrub.