On The Road Again
As we all know, it’s been awhile (and no I can’t say that phrase without singing that song in my head) since we’ve been able to attend regular, in-person events, so as you can imagine, we’re pumped for a number of things. In no particular order, we’re excited for:
- Seeing familiar faces and meeting new folks
- Sharing ideas and learning from industry experts
- Collecting some fun swag (and not to brag, but we have some pretty choice prizes and a great new t-shirt – see below)
Who You’ll Meet
Now that Farsight Security is now part of DomainTools, you’ll see some familiar faces from Farsight Security in the DomainTools booth. Stop by our booth to say hi and be sure to connect on LinkedIn:
- Daniel Schwalbe – CISO & VP of IT
- Ben April – Chief Architect
- Grant Cole – Principal Product Manager
- Taylor Wilkes-Pierce – Director of Sales Engineering
- Kevin Libby – Threat Intelligence Advisor
- Nathan Staunton – Director of OEM & Strategic Alliances
- Justin Gramajo – Head of Sales – North America
- Kelsey LaBelle – Director of Marketing
- Chris Nelson – Chief Revenue Officer
- Anthony Viera – we wouldn’t be able to attend RSA without all the work our wonderful Marketing Manager does in the background! Cheers to the unsung heroes who make these events possible!
Now I know what you might be thinking: “Wait, if Taylor and Kelsey are at RSA? What’s going on with Breaking Badness that week?” Never fear. We wouldn’t leave you hanging. We’re sticking to our regular schedule, so tune in for some special guests! Also, because there’s no such thing as too much swag, do you like stickers? Of course you like stickers. We’ve got some great Breaking Badness stickers you can have for your computer, notebook, or wherever you like to stick ‘em!
What To Expect From DomainTools
We’ll be in the North Hall in Booth #6376 sharing demos of our latest tool, Iris Detect. In the demonstrations, you’ll see how to:
- Navigate Detect
- Quickly assess the risk level of newly-registered domains
- Monitor threat actor activity in DNS to get ahead of attacks
Sessions will be presented on our SIEM, SOAR, and TIP integrations as well as current investigations.
Need the schedule for those sessions? No problem!
- Tuesday, 11:00 – 11:15, DomainTools with Maltego
- Tuesday, 4:00 – 4:15, DomainTools Iris Detect
- Tuesday, 5:30 – 5:45, DomainTools with ThreatBlockr
- Wednesday, 11:00 – 11:15, DomainTools with Maltego
- Wednesday, 11:45 – 12:00, DomainTools with Torq
- Wednesday, 1:15 – 1:30, Farsight DNSDB
- Wednesday, 2:30 – 2:45, DomainTools with Palo Alto
- Wednesday, 4:30 – 4:45, DomainTools with Anomali
- Thursday, 11:00 – 11:15, Iris Investigate with passive DNS
And as we mentioned above, signing up for a demo could mean some pretty sweet rewards. There will be 10 (count it: TEN) opportunities to win an Apple iPad and one shot to win the highly sought after PlayStation 5 (Disc Version). However, you MUST be present to win!
Finally, we’ll have some cool, new t-shirts at our booth, so be sure to swing by our booth before your size is gone!
It’s not RSA without some parties to attend! Here’s a few (in no particular order) we’re excited for:
- RSA Kickoff Party – Monday, June 6, 7pm – 11pm, BeyondTrust and SailPoint – Party will be at SPIN, a ping-pong hall! Great for the table tennis pros (or the casual ping pongers)
- The RSA Bollywood Party – Monday, June 6, 6pm – 9pm, Association of Indo-American Security Professionals – definitely can expect great food and music at this event
- Security Leaders Concert – Monday, June 6, 8pm – 11pm, vArmour, featuring Neon Trees!
- Taco Tuesday – Tuesday, June 7, 6pm – 7:30pm, Mandiant – Just because you’re traveling doesn’t mean you have to skip Taco Tuesday
- Bootlegger’s Bash – Tuesday, June 7, 6pm – 9pm, CyberGRX – an opportunity to dress up? Yes, please!
- Badder Than the Bad Guy Party – Wednesday, June 8, 6:30pm – 9:30pm, CrowdStrike – the name alone is reason to attend!